Control & Firmware Engineer
The company is looking for a Control Firmware and Software Engineer to work on mobile phone camera motor/actuator driver design, control loop design.
- Work on implementing camera actuator control algorithms. In-depth knowledge in control systems theory and hands-on experience in control system design;
- Develop and test embedded firmware using debuggers, emulators, simulators, and logic analyzer;
- Migrate control algorithms to various embedded system platforms;
- Being able to develop simple GUI software is a big plus;
- Coordinate closely with hardware team and vendors to build and validate hardware;
- Maintain documentation by creating and updating release notes, system specifications and design documentation;
- Provide software release packages with appropriate release notes;
- Optimize and debug new hardware platforms associated with embedded software;
- Work with product engineering teams to provide access to software, system, and documentation to facilitate product testing and release;
- Determine hardware, software and system requirements for new applications by examining design criteria, system feasibility and capabilities;
- Write architectural and design specifications;
- Participate in board design and schematic review, helping to select key components, interfaces, and protocols;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in embedded systems;
- OIS subsystem design and algorithm development experience preferred;
- Low-level embedded C program design, development, and troubleshooting. Generic ARM based microprocessors experience a plus;
- Familiar with Source Code Control, build and release management;
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree;
- Understanding of I2C, SPI, and UART protocol;
- Ability to work independently with little direction, ability to work with cross-functional teams such as hardware, mechanical, program management, etc., consummate team player;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Very competitive Salary;
- Be a veteran of a start-up company with high growth potential;
- A more casual workplace, greater flexibility and faster decision-making.
- Open to any region in the world.
- Few business travel.
- You can work at home through internet.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org